Bio: Erika Marie- North Carolina
her blog fashion chalet will not disappoint ♡
Bio: Erika Marie- North Carolina
her blog fashion chalet will not disappoint ♡
Cool California breeze & minimalistic style…Out of a Book
Bio: Bethany Struble- California
Bethany is a 20 year old mother, fashion blogger, and photographer from Los Angeles, CA. She has been blogging the past two years about her personal style and lifestyle posts about her daughter. Her style is all over the place (in a good way), we consider her a “fashion chameleon”. Bethany loves trying everything, she can’t stick to just one look!
Check out her blog out of a book
Blogger Q&A: Ashlee- Oregon
I started my own blog because...
I wanted to create a pictorial representation of my everyday.
My ultimate style icon is:
I consider myself a:
a. glam goddess
b. hipster/ indie
c. vintage doll
d. classic queen
None of the above.
I realized I love fashion when…
Everyone around me looked the same, so I wanted to look different.
Three words that describe my my style:
Natural, carefree, and retro
The best advice I ever received was…
My absolute dream job is:
Post production audio/video editor
One day I’d really like to:
a. travel the world
b. start my own clothing line
c. have my own reality TV show
d. publish a book
A & D!!
If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find…
My new smartphone, a black floral MANGO wallet my boyfriend got me for Christmas last year, Kat Von D tattoo concealer, Japanese Pore Putty powder foundation, Victoria’s Secret lip gloss, Juicy Couture perfume, a pen, my camera, and inevitably a thousand receipts.
Thanks Ashlee! ♥
Bio: Ashlee Foster- Oregon
Ashlee is an “outdoorsy” hipster diva who gives the term “glamping” a new meaning. She loves to draw, hike, and spend time with her friends & boyfriend (which is also her awsome photographer…how convenient!). Her life is spent in the sometimes rainy, sometimes sunny land of the Pacific Northwest, traveling around in an old Ford truck and looking for new adventures…always looking stylish of course.
Check out her blog faltering bird
Blogger Q&A: Veronica- PA
1. I started my own blog because…”The desire to express myself in as many ways as possible. My blog is another canvas (a big one).”
2. My ultimate style icon is…”Audrey Hepburn and at a different level (a modern version) Miroslava Duma. “
3. I consider myself a…”glam goddess.”
4. I realized I loved fashion when…”I realized what fashion is.”
5. Three words that describe my style…” colorful, minimalist, chic.”
6. The best advice I ever received was…”stay true to yourself.”
7. My absolute dream job is…”anything that involves creativity.”
8. One day I would really like to…”travel the world.”
9. If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find?…”iphone, wallet, balm, keys, sunglasses, hand cream, dental floss, perfume and olympus camera.”
Thanks Veronica! Bittersweet Colours
Bio: Veronica- PA
Veronica Popoiacu is a freelance artist who studied Fine Arts in Romania and is now living the dream in the good ole’ USA! Veronica’s blog is her fashion canvas; being creative with outfits and playing with colors-patterns in a minimalistic manner are her specialties. Her passions are art, fashion and photography which can be found in a unique colorful space Bittersweet Colours. She is inspired by all of the simple beautiful things…”inspiration is endless.” Besides being a fabulous fashion blogger, Veronica expresses her artistic abilities on a dual blog my stripe family. “Life is a wonderful journey.”
Bio: Kiara Schwartz- Huntington Beach, CA
Fashion, Style, Beauty and Life thats what a walk down Tobruck Ave will take you. Born in Vancouver, Canada raised in Switzerland now living the California life every step of the way has pointed blogger Kiara in the direction that fashion is her passion. She is one of those creative business types that can barley sit still for a minute! Her family is scattered across the world and Kiara has been lucky enough to have moved around from one beautiful city to the next. Her blog is named after a street she lived on in North Vancouver… Where it all started!
Mari from Norway takes a walk in the park with our sky blue “makayla”. What a beauty! Check out her blog Fashionadore xo
Bio: Mari Berset Lien- Norway
Mari is a 22 year old fashionista from Norway with a passion for fashion. She is hitting the “Big Apple” soon to study design. “I know I am taking the right step, and i cant wait to visit the city that never sleeps.” Fashionadore (her blog) has become her “little baby”. Mari’s blog consists of daily outfit posts, lots of heels, and fabulous dresses. We consider her a modern day Marilyn with some extra spunk & appeal.
From day to night Lisa of 312style looks effortlessly chic! What is your favorite look?
Blogger Q&A: Lisa- IL
1. I started my own blog because…”So I could have a creative outlet thats just for me to share my love of fashion without restriction.”
2. My ultimate style icon is..”Anna de Russo, Debbie Harry, OR anyone that lives in spikes and leather ;)”
3. I consider myself a “glam goddess, with an edge.”
4. Three words that describe my style are..”edgy, modern, and independent”
4. I realized I loved fashion when…” I would rationalize spending all my babysitting money on a pair of shoes because I “need” to them them.”
5. The best advice I ever recevied was…”never stop.”
6. My absolute dream job is…”to have 312 style grow into a must shop site.”
7. One day I’d really like to…”start my own clothing line, and publish a book (about shoes of course).”
8. If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find…”iphone, camera, hotpink lipstick, liquid eyeliner, mascara, CTA cards, and dry shampoo.
Thanks Lisa we LOVE your rocker glam style, especially that awsome pink tipped hair! Check out her blog 312style! xo
Blogger Q&A: Katherine- DE
1. I started my blog because…”I wanted a creative place to express myself and my style.”
2. My ultimate style icon is…”My friends, strangers, and the gal from Atlantic-Pacific.”
3. I consider myself a …”hipster/indie & vintage doll.”
4. I realized I loved fashion when…”I was little and would wake up super early in the AM to watch runway shows on the style channel.”
5. Three words that describe my style …”trendy, electric, and experimental.”
6. The best advice I ever recevied was…”do what makes you happy.”
7. My absolute dream job is…”opening an online boutique.”
8. One day I’d really like to..” travel the world, start my own business, and public a book.”
9. If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find?…”wallet, keys, tinted ip balm, my nook, iphone, and sunglasses.”
Thanks Katherine! You rocked it!
Casual & Chic
Dressed up Diva
Bio: Katherine Tabinowski- Delaware
This fashion student & cat enthusiast loves the thrill of a great deal. Online shopping, giving style advice to her friends/readers, and attempting new DIY projects are what really “floats her boat”. Katherine’s style is forever changing, especially when she is testing out new trends and adding in her own personal touches. This fashionista is the queen of mixing thrifted pieces with higher quality ones, as well as pairing bold colors & patterns. Let’s just say she is def not afraid to experiment!
Check out her blog the style tab ♥
Blogger Q&A: Laura from Manchester
1. I started my own blog because…”I waned to learn more about my style & connect with others.”
2. My ultimate style icon is…”at the moment Jenna Lyons!”
3. I consider myself a…”hispter queen.”
4. I realized I love fashion when…”I was a little girl & used to draw my own fashion designs.”
5. Three words that describe my style are…”classic, fun, sparkly.”
6. The best advice I ever received was…” do what you love.”
7. My absolute dream job is…”running my own small business.”
8. One day I’d really like to…” travel the world, start my own clothing line, & publish a book.”
9. If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find?…”lip balm, hand cream, my iphone, camera, and an umbrella…I live in Manchester after all!”
Thanks Laura for joining our journey all the way from the UK! Check out her blog:
Bio: Laura- Manchester UK
Laura is a 23 year old style blogger from Manchester. She is a Masters student by day & fashion lover by night. Laura’s blog, “little room in the north”, is a space to show off her new finds or DIYs, and experiment with developing her style. She loves mixing classic looks with more eclectic pieces, and often can’t resist a trend! At the moment she is completely obsessed with printed cropped trousers, breton stripes and florals, but whatever the season, Laura will forever love beautiful handbags, shoes and any sparkly jewels!
Blogger Q&A: Stephanie gets her passport stamped in Kentucky
1. I started my own blog because..”I’ve always been fascinated by the documentation of my daily life!”
2. My ultimate style icon is…”My mom! Also Tieka of Selective Potential.”
3. I consider myself a…”vintage doll.”
4. I realized I loved fashion when…”I was little and would watch my mom sew clothes for me.”
5. The best advice I ever received was…”never settle.”
6. My absolute dream job is…”to be a professional blogger, if we’re dreaming ;)”
7. One day I’d really like to…”start my own clothing line.”
8. If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find…”iphone, wallet, Nikon camera, keys, sunglasses, lipstick, powder, nail polish, and rx glasses.”
Thanks so much Steph! Bringing the city style to Kentucky! Check out her blog take-hart ♥
Bio: Stephanie Hargis- Kentucky
This southern beauty gives a meaning to style- anything but the ordinary, did we mention how fabulous her red hair is?! Stephanie’s blog showcases a few of her favorite things: fashion, personal style, marriage, love, music, and bunnies! Yes, bunnies. She is an avid lover of photography, writing, and putting together outfits. Stephanie’s blog is quite a mix up of all of the things that make her who she is.
Blogger Q&A: Anna Wii, Sweden
1. I started my own blog because…”I wanted a place where I could share my thoughts and fashion tips.”
2. Mu ultimate style icon is…”Rachel Zoe- she is the ‘Boho Queen’ and a true fashionista!”
3. I consider myself a…”Glam goddess & hipster/indie”
4. I realized I love fashion when…”I was three years old and got my first pair of ‘heels’ (they were 2 inches haha)”
5. Three words that describe my style…”Optimistic, happy, and ambitious.”
6. The best advice I ever received was…”Believe in yourself!”
7. My absolute dream job is…”To be a stylist for a fashion magazine.”
8. One day I’d really like to…”Travel the world & start my own clothing line.”
9. If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find…”Everything!! My wallet, sunglasses, make up, candy, paper/pens & gum.”
Thanks Anna! You are ADOREable & you rocked our makayla so well 😉 Check out her blog Anna Wii
Bio: Anna Wiklund- Sweden
This sassy student has a big passion for fashion, which she expresses through her ultra feminine/glamorous blog. She also loves styling, playing around with her wardrobe, and taking photos of her daily outfits. (playing dress-up NEVER gets old) Anna tries to inspire others to take some risks in their closets; more color, patterns, and interesting accessories. Her style has a clear point of view…supper chic and out of the ordinary.
Blogger Q&A: Meaz Chan, IA
1. I started my own blog because…”I wanted to keep track of my style journey and life.”
2. My ultimate style icon is…” Keiko Lynn & Ulyanna Sereehko.”
3. I consider myself a…”vintage doll.”
4. I realized I love fashion when…”I realized how many clothes I have.”
5. Three words that describe my style…”vintage-inspired, fun, bold.”
6. The best advice I ever received was…”be yourself.”
7. My absolute dream job is…”owning my own freelance design business and boutique.”
8. If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find…”My iphone, cannon rebel, sketchbook, pencils, lipstick, translucent powder, gum, wallet/pouch & sunglasses.”
Thanks Meanz for joining our journey! Check out her blog Koi Story
Bio: Meanz Chan- Iowa (master of color & prints)
This graphic designer, student, intern, artist and lifestyle blogger is a jack of all trades! Her blog showcases her style journey, photography, thrift finds + adventures, art + design projects, food, inspirations and anything else that comes to mind. She is also the master of bold colors and patterns, her style is effortless and daring.
Bio: Daniela Ramirez- Miami
This dashing diva is from Venezuela & currently sports her trendy looks in the city of Miami. She studied Fashion Merchandising AND Business Marketing- can you say beauty and brains? Her bilingual blog showcases daily outfit posts, styling tips and all things fashion. Daniela’s motto is you do not need a huge wardrobe or big budget to look like a million bucks- you just have to be creative & invest in key pieces that will make your “klozet” 10 times bigger! Thanks for rocking our “makayla” so well ♥
Stylish Sara steals the scene once again in LA. Her fab spring attire sets the mood, which makes our mimosa yellow makayla pop! This chic hipster makes an effortless attempt so showcase her personal flare. Check out her full post on fake empire.
Blogger Q&A with Sara- Miami
1. I started my own blog because…”I tapped into my interest and it was fun! My own place in the internet world.”
2. My ultimate style icon is…”Someone who isn’t afraid to have fun with their style, someone who tries new things.”
3. I consider myself a…”b. Hiptser/Indie”
4. I realized I love fashion when…”My favorite game as a little girl was dress up.”
5. Three words that describe my style…”funky, edgy, comfortable.”
6. The best advice I ever received was…”be yourself and love it.”
7. My absolute dream job is…”to one day have my own designs in stores.”
8. One day I’d really like to…”a. Travel the world”
9. If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find? “Tons of junk! Old receipts, loose change, a handful of bobby pins and my favorite red mustache wallet.
Thanks Sara! We loved watching you rock our makayla from Miami to LA! Check out her blog fake empire.
The lovely Sara steals the scene with our mimosa yellow makayla, striking a pose on the streets of LA. Check out her full blog post on Fake Empire xo
This Vintage Maven keeps on getting it right! We love how she reps Sienna Ray, our “makayla” multi-messenger in mimosa yellow pops out against a chic purple vintage dress. Styled to perfection, Shareen can do no wrong! Check out her blog Vintage Mavens.
Check out Shareen’s full spread on Vintage Mavens
Blogger Q&A- Shareen Vintage Mavens, Miami FL
1. I started my blog because…”I wanted a place to share my style.”
2. My ultimate style icon is…”anyone who marches to the beat of their own drum.”
3. I consider my self a …”vintage doll.”
4. I realized I love when when…”I was an intern at Teen Vogue.”
5. Three words that best describe my style are…”minimal, vintage, & classic.”
6. The best advice I ever received was…”wear what makes you feel beautiful.”
7. My absolute dream job is…” what I do now, owner of an online vintage shop.”
8. One day I’d really like to…”travel the world.”
9. If we opened your Sienna Ray bag what would we find? “Keys, lots of receipts lip balm, and my cell phone.”
Thanks Shareen for joining us on this wonderful journey! Your such a doll ♥
After Vittoria’s completion of our [wander|lust] project, she has chosen to rock our “mimi” geo-fold clutch in cocoa textured lambskin. She wears it so well!
Vintage queen Shareen from Miami, FL, rocks our mimosa “makayla” multi-messenger….Vintage Mavens
Shareen of Vintage Mavens ♥
Bio: Shareen Sarwar- Miami
This blogger/designer is the definition of CHIC- we are in love with every outfit that she posts! Shareen and her hubby Jorge (photographer) make the perfect power team for Vintage Maven’s, their online shop, that carries hand-picked vintage items. She is also the designer of “We Are Vintage Mavens” a whimsical collection of women’s wear that is hand-made and vintage inspired. (btw her clothing is AH-mazing) Shareen’s blog showcases personal style, her city of Miami, and what inspires her.
View their bios & stories on our “meet the girls” page ♥
Blogger Q&A- Vittoria Giuseppa, the-beautiful-things (NY)
1. I started my own blog because…”I wanted to share the things I’ve done.”
2. My ultimate style icon is…”That woman I saw walk past me today, yesterday, last week.”
3. I consider myself a: “glam goddess”
4. I realized I loved fashion when…” I could no longer close my closet”
5. Three words that describe my style…”feminine, sophisticated, confident”
6. The best advice I ever received was…” If you feel beautiful, you’ll look beautiful”
7. My absolute dream job is….” an art museum curator”
8. One day I’d really like to…”travel the world & publish a book”
9. If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find…” My blackberry, a bright purple wallet, makeup, nail file, & paper covered in random thoughts.”
Bio: Vittoria Giuseppa- New York
Fast-paced, fascinating, & fabulous are three words that can easily describe Ms. Vittoria. Her love of shopping, clothes, shoes, handbags, and jewelry have all been translated into her fashion & lifestyle blog….only the best for her followers! She posts five days a week every week about things she’s worn, made, learned, liked and coveted, sharing with readers a stylish but simple view into her experiences with fashion, shopping, cooking and celebrities. Vittoria’s learned that her passion for these interests grows even greater when it interacts with others.
Blogger Q&A: Niki Balsina: Vancouver
1. I started my blog because…”A friend suggested I do and I said, why the hell not?!”
2. My ultimate style icon is…”Hugh Hefner! Loafers and a robe? He’s killin it.”
3. I Consider myself…”A fashion chameleon”
4. I realized i loved fashion when…”I designed my first collection in grade 4.”
5. Three words that best describe my style…”Shameless, comfortable & fun.”
6. The best advice I ever received was….”Just do it! Nike slogans are so insightful.”
7. My absolute dream job is…”Fashion/accessories market editor OR food critic with a supper-fast metabolism.”
8. If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find? “iphone, day planner, notebook, wallet, sunglasses, lip stain, gum & headphones”
Thanks Niki! We ♥ love you …. a haute mess
Blogger Q&A with Kristy Elena from Vogue Gone Rogue
1. I started my own blog because… I needed a place to pour my creativity.
2. My ultimate style icon is…my future self. I don’t like to base my personal style on others.
3. I consider myself a A) glam goddess, B) a hipster/indie, C) vintage doll, D) classic queen …E) none of the above
4. I realized I loved fashion when… I didn’t “realize” it, I just always knew.
5. Three words that describe my style are….eclectic, quirky, rogue
6. The best advice I ever received was… be yourself
7. My absolute dream job is…owning my own brand
8. One day I’d really like to…travel the world & start my own clothing line
If we opened your Sienna Ray handbag what would we find? …camera, notebook, pen, eyeliner, softlips, & kindle.
Top blogger Nikki from a haute mess is rocking our sky blue “makayla” from Hawaii, and she looks FABulous! We also love how she paired her accessories with a simple black dress to really make them pop. Effortless and chic, she is the definition of style!
Bio: Nikki- Vancouver
This jet-setter spends her time between NYC & Vancouver, B.C. Nikki is all about fashion, style, music, traveling, & pop-culture. Don’t let her girlie looks fool you…she is also a sports fanatic and will challenge anyone to a game of wii! She has been featured in national/international media, showing off her sweet style & perspective of fashion. Nikki has also has a long list of fab collabs with Azritzia & Guess by Marciano (to name a few). She makes regular appearances on CTV News as a style expert & is a contributor to MTV Canada’s fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, FORA…this girl is a fashion POWERHOUSE. Nikki is currently rocking our “sky” blue makayla bag in Vancouver, stay tuned for pics & style updates.
Bio: Justin Livingston- NYC blogger
One of our FAV fabulous NYC bloggers Justin, had the opportunity to sport the very 1st Sienna Ray male “medusa” doctor bag. Let’s just say this is the start of something amazing for our brand. Justin has a passion for social media/blogging & finding new trends. He is the “Perez Hilton” of fashion in NYC. His unique style and risks in his wardrobe make him stand apart from the crowd. We love everything he does, and couldn’t be happier that he wears our “medusa” so well.
On a surprisingly mild and warm December afternoon, Kristy Elena strikes a pose in a local NYC park with the “makayla” multi-messenger in mimosa. Her casual outfit consisting of black shorts and a black and white blouse are the perfect “base pieces” to make the makayla really stand out. We are so excited to see what she comes up with next. xx
Here is just a little “sneaky peeky” of our mimosa yellow “makayla” from the S/S12 collection with top NYC fashion blogger Kristy Elena- vogue gone rogue
BIO: Kristy Elena- New York
This fashion, travel, and lifestyle guru started her blog while attending design school in Milan, Italy (how fab?!). She is not a fashion follower, rather she is a trend-setter. Kristy is a professional blogger for the sunglass hut on their fashion blog, full time fabulous. Her blog takes you on a world-wind adventure where she shares style tips, events, travels, and photographs of some pretty rad finds.
…a strong desire for or impulse to
wander or travel and explore the world
[wander|lust] embodies the playfulness and interactive attitude of the Sienna Ray woman. We have personally selected the top 24 female fashion bloggers around the globe to participate in a hands-on review of the “makayla” bag from the ss2012 collection before it hits stores. One “mimosa” yellow bag will tour across the USA and a “sky” blue bag Internationally for one week with each blogger. Check out our “locate the handbag” page to keep an eye on our makaylas.
The goal of [wander|lust] is to share the Sienna Ray the luxurious from the outside in lifestyle with the fashion community while at the same time enticing a touch of friendly peer competition, fun & games between the fashion elites. During the final month of the campaign [wander|lust] followers will get the opportunity to vote for our fashion front-runner, the fav blogger who receives the most attention will win the opportunity to design a handbag with Sienna Ray’s Founder & Creative Director, Natalie Kathleen. Spread the word!
The Delicious Bag Details:
The “makayla” multi messenger is the perfect example of what happens when opposites attract. The sleek and supple body of the “mak” packs some punch with added studs and bright gold hardware. With all the interior time-saving features; pockets, mobile holder, and iPad slip, makayla looks cool while staying collected.
• top zip entry
• optional chain & leather adjustable strap
• sleek outer zipper pocket
• inner zipper pockets, mobile pocket & iPod slip
• internal pull strap key-fob
• signature print lining
• rivet detail on front
• soft textured vegetable tanned lambskin
• bright gold hardware
• 13.5” length x 14.5” height depth x 14x” -23” drop
Our evening was pretty much summed up by sipping signature cocktails (including bubbly), gushing over Monika Chiang’s new collection, and admiring all of the city’s trend setters making some serious fashion statements. The event took place at 136 Prince street, the label’s new pop-up shop. The official store will open at 72 Spring Street next spring as a home for Chiang’s spiky heels and womenswear. You can check out more of her pieces on the website Monika Chiang.
[wander|lust] embodies the playfulness and interactive attitude of the Sienna Ray woman. We have personally selected the top female fashion bloggers around the globe to participate in a hands-on review of a bag from the S/S2012 collection before it hits stores. Each blogger has 7 days to complete our “trendy tasks” and then pass the handbag and journal on to the next style guru.The goal of [wander|lust] is to see which blogger gets the most votes by fans, and to drive traffic to the Sienna Ray website.
One of Sienna Ray’s inspirations for [wander|lust] came from Jay-Z‘s viral marketing campaign with Microsoft’s search engine Bing to promote his book, “Decoded”. Fans had to use Bing to find the physical pages of his book scattered in locations around the world. This interactive virtual game increased Bing’s site by 11.7%- which was achieved without any other advertising during the program period. This campaign received a lot of press and was supper successful. Jay Z is definitely a rapper and business Mogul.
Another huge inspiration for our traveling handbag came from Flat Stanley, a project started in 1995 by a school teacher in London, Ontario, Canada. Each participant would have to read the book Flat Stanley, make paper Stanleys, and keep a journal. The Flat Stanley is then passed on to the next person along with the journal.
BIO: Natalie Suarez
This high fashion model based in New York City mixes fab vintage finds with high-end designer clothing. Natalie is passionate about two things in her life, music and fashion. She spends a great deal of time writing songs and playing her guitar. Her style inspirations range from Derek Lam to Coco Chanel. Natalie can be found attending the latest runway shows, or hanging at trendy NYC cafes with her friends.