Are you tired of paying $15 bucks for a drink at those trendy restaurants and bars? This drink is refreshing, Asian-inspired, and sure to impress your guests or that someone special. Have you ever tried a lychee martini? If not you are missing out! This sweet (and powerful) cocktail is much stronger then it sounds. One of the most important characteristics of this cocktail is the sweet fragrance and flavor of the lychee. A good lychee martini should smell and taste like lychee. Here is a supper simple recipe for you to try:
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 (1.5 fluid ounce) jigger vodka
- 1 fluid ounce peach schnapps
- 1 fluid ounce white cranberry juice
- 1 ounce lychee juice (from a can of lychees)
- 1 lychee, for garnish
- Place ice into a cocktail shaker. Pour in vodka, peach schnapps, cranberry juice, and lychee juice. Cover and shake vigorously until the outside of the cocktail shaker has frosted.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass; garnish with a lychee fruit.
Enjoy your drink!
This entry is filed under drinks, leisure, lifestyle, recipes, thursday thursday, treats. And tagged with drinks, martini, review, scoop. You can follow any responses to this entry through RSS 2.0. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.