Are you a confident, fashionable new yorker with a ton of talent and energy looking for a fun work experience this summer?
NY – Sales Associate, PAID Internship
The position is a Sales Commission based opportunity, with industry perks & incentives.
***FIRST OPPORTUNITIES include Henri Bendel***
Job may consist of:
- on location sales at retail/department stores representing & selling the Sienna Ray brand.
- sale events / trunk show planning & executing
- wholesale lead sourcing
- responsible for accurate updates on online sales websites, internal & external sites
Desired Skills and Expertise:
- Experience in luxurty customer service environment.
- Sales training / skills a large asset – confidence can make up for lack of experience.
- Must be a self-motivated, professional, organized, and an efficient communicator who can build relationships quickly.
- Must have a personable and friendly personality.
- Interest in fashion a must.
- Success with retail environment sales will quickly lead to wholesale positions & further opportunities
- Managing Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social media accounts + campaigns
- Growing our social media subscriber base and building engagement
- Managing our newsletter, and reaching out to PR firms in order to work to grow our giveaways /special sponsorships, and user base.
- Photo editing, creating line sheets, catalogues, cookbooks & promotions
- Building proposals, technical packs, graphics for design process
The ideal candidate should (have/be):
- Experience and high competency with social media applications and platforms
- Graphic Design skills with Photoshop / InDesign / Illustrator
- Detail-oriented and responsible
- Phone and People skills (upbeat, polite and engaging personality)
- creating flats & technical paks for pre-production
- sourcing metals, trims & leathers, both locally in the garment district and from overseas suppliers
- branding & strategy with an awareness initiative special project
- budgeting development with new designs
- trend forecasting
Computer design skills are required, experience & knowledge with InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS for all positions:
Location: Meatpacking District
Type: Full-time or Part-time
These Internship Opportunities are part-time to full-time position with flexible scheduling; must be committed to deadlines and able to work independently as well as run errands & attend meetings in manhattan. Position are available immediately, for 2-3 months duration. This is a portfolio building internship, and this internship is unpaid with merchandise allowance and bonus opportunities.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org attn: natalie, with the following:
-’Summer Internship’ as the subject
-Your resume pasted in the email body OR as a pdf
-Tell us a bit about yourself in the body of the email